Yes, that is possible out here too!
And we specialize particularly in the design and operation of incentive travel. Whether you look for a Laos-only or a Laos + Thailand or Laos + Vietnam or Laos + Cambodia tour, with our regional partners, we can take care of that!
We will not extend much on the regional combos we can provide, but if you have a brief for us, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are sure that you did not expect that MICE was possible in Laos. Well, it is! We specialize in the organization of small meetings (up to 100 persons) and small incentive trips of up to 150 persons.
While a group of 30 to 50 persons is ideal. Actually air access to/from Laos is not an easy affair. But if you are not afraid of taking over this challenge (with our help), we definitely have something for you.
• Superb outside catering at tropical waterfalls,
• Stunning temples in slow paced urban UNESCO World Heritage listed town, Luang Prabang,
• Sundowners drinks with vistas over the Mekong under your feet and dense tropical forest as a backdrop,
• Amazing transfers by bicycles usually used by students not in age of having a motorbike,
• Fine French, Lao or Fusion themed dining at intimate restaurants,
• Be active with self-drive caravans by 4x4,
• Helicopter flights to reach mysterious archeological sites,
• Gently paced mountain bike rides in the middle of rice paddies,
• Exquisite (colonial) boutique hotels and facilities,
• Walks or treks to remote ethnic minority villages - immerse in their culture and spend the overnight with them at a communal house,
• Get your hands in a sustainable development (CSR) project - do some good around you while visiting. Possibility to sponsor / fund a project of you own or contribute to an existing one. Needs are unlimited in Laos and donations always welcome in nature or in money,
• Stays at remote lodges uphill with Mekong River views,
• Day cruise or longer journeys on the upper Mekong, in the area of the Golden Triangle (including Thailand and Myanmar),
• Visit traditional villages making a living out of craftsmanship where time has had little effect on their lives,
• Outside catering dinners at privatized historical venues,
• And so much more we cannot unveil here.
So, for stays of any duration from 3 nights up, contact us and engage a discussion to see what we can do for you. Laos definitely stretches beyond your quotidian.